Post picks of your Tropical guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My ones are dead but I can still post a pic

Attachments

• image-3941632355.jpg
    image-3941632355.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 119
I purchased these from a world class guppy breeder in Thailand. He has so many beautiful strains of fancy guppies. Here are the ones I bought- I got them each I a pair so I have 2 of each. My phone won't let me post all the pics at one so I will post a new reply for each pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 106
Oh and btw these are pics that come from the actual place I got them from. Mine sadly died a while back when I figured I would switch to angelfish. Sorry I didn't mention that in the first place! I figured I would still show you guys :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 102
I have been trying to get the Black Moscow guppy. Jet black. I love your fancy tail guppies. Wish I had beautiful ones like that !!!!! Care to share the breeders information?

I have been trying to get the Black Moscow guppy. Jet black. I love your fancy tail guppies. Wish I had beautiful ones like that !!!!! Care to share the breeders information?

Of course! They actually are from a breeder in Thailand. He sends them to the USA where another friend of his then makes sure the fish are healthy and then she will do the domestic shipping. The business is ATFG- here is their link:
ATFG, World Class Guppy Hatchery

I believe that link takes you straight to their stock list.

I don't think they are in business anymore. Nothing on the website works and hasn't been updated since 2011

Really? It works on my phone...there should be an option bar under each strain for a pair or trio and the price...would to like me to give you the owners email? I think I have it left on my phone or if they have a contact option you could try to do that...and yes I ordered 6 guppies and the man was very nice and helpful and they arrived very healthy- best packaging of fish I ever got. Came with heat packs, cushioning materials and the whole 9 yards. Pretty expensive to ship thogh, about $90 - $30 from Thailand to the US and then about $60 overnight from the US to your destination.

WOW 0_o that is expensive to ship. I went on main computer too and all links were a bad URL. Yes info please. I want the black ones

Back
Top Bottom