post your best aquarium pics and make this a huge thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I switched from a low version android to a windows phone as well. Like the new phone much better but definitely liked my older version of this app. But I'm not giving up on my AA!

My phone is too old for it but I tried it on my widest phone and ill stick to the old one!

Ok here is the pic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1392143811647.jpg
    1392143811647.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 113
1655731_10152263201440477_1829808219_o.jpg

just moved/cleaned my 10g guppy tank, removed some moss and added a bit of Wisteria to the front (its white due to coming out of my 45 tall tank), oh..tossed in my "baby"skull vodka bottle for looks :brows: even fish need to party

I saw one of those hillstream loaches in my lfs the other day! Almost bought him but I have no idea on their needs so decided to wait.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I saw one of those hillstream loaches in my lfs the other day! Almost bought him but I have no idea on their needs so decided to wait.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I want one really bad but I'm not gonna get one until I redo my 20g long and add a super small powerhead

Hi everyone (I've never ventured this far out of the nano reef forum yet lol)

Here's a pic I took yesterday, I just like the color (I'm using it for wallpaper on my computer :) )

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392260205.656970.jpg

i have a sewelia lineolata, a relatively small type of hillstream loach, and i keep it in a 10 gallon with filter and 400 gph powerhead. one side is sand and one side rocks, so the powerhead doesn't blow the sand around and so the loach has something to cling on. this tank sits in direct sunlight, to grow algae to feed the loach. i have a heater that keeps it at 64 degrees. they are pretty easy to care for, as long as you have the right setup and an established tank. i plan on setting up a 33 long, in the next few months, and putting a few different species of hillstream loach into it. this is the setup plan, to optimize flow and oxygen level. the sponge will act as a filter.

they come from cold, fast flowing streams in southeast asia and do best when you replicate their natural environment

i have a sewelia lineolata, a relatively small type of hillstream loach, and i keep it in a 10 gallon with filter and 400 gph powerhead. one side is sand and one side rocks, so the powerhead doesn't blow the sand around and so the loach has something to cling on. this tank sits in direct sunlight, to grow algae to feed the loach. i have a heater that keeps it at 64 degrees. they are pretty easy to care for, as long as you have the right setup and an established tank. i plan on setting up a 33 long, in the next few months, and putting a few different species of hillstream loach into it. this is the setup plan, to optimize flow and oxygen level. the sponge will act as a filter.
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/a...9-4B14-9988-7878F56A590B_zpscn3psyum.jpg.html
they come from cold, fast flowing streams in southeast asia and do best when you replicate their natural environment

My point exactly why I don't have one

Back
Top Bottom