Post your frog pictures here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfan88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
There are lots of threads for different kinds of fish, but I haven't seen one for frogs yet, so I thought I'd make one :) I've only owned ADFs so far but I'm thinking of maybe getting an ACF soon :)

My 2 fire belly toads and Cuban tree frog. Just as important and entertaining as my fish. Hard to see the tree frog. He just ate and needs his beauty rest.

image-812177224.jpg

image-790445836.jpg

image-472499048.jpg

image-2334003567.jpg

image-2101354485.jpg

image-3765532212.jpg

image-663745280.jpg

Sad because my red bellied tree frog just died 2 days ago. We don't know how it escaped.

The tank originally had a gecko in it that escaped. So we went extreme and made it inescapable. The gecko that could stick to the glass couldn't even escape. So god knows how the frog did.

Sad because my red bellied tree frog just died 2 days ago. We don't know how it escaped.

The tank originally had a gecko in it that escaped. So we went extreme and made it inescapable. The gecko that could stick to the glass couldn't even escape. So god knows how the frog did.

My green one escapes all the time. I have no idea how. Top is Velcro pretty much all the way around with the light sitting in top and she stool gets out at least once a week. Thankfully my room is secure and I find her in the same corner every time. Funny thing is, I know when she is out because that's the only time my brown one squeaks. He tells on her for getting out all the time.

Also I am very sorry for your loss. I'm worried the same may happen some day.

Back
Top Bottom