Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took this one today:

http://imgur.com/eHvd9Y1
eHvd9Y1.jpg

Caleb

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice shot with the fish just hanging out it's going to that special vault

oh fixed your pict :D

How'd you fix it man? It's been doing this to me forever lol just showing the link to the pic.

Caleb

I believe if you use the [I M G] tags* instead of the [U R L] tags* around the link it will render the image and not just display the hyperlink

* = spaces added between the letters so that it be displayed as text
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447120133.657593.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1447120153.478192.jpg
90 gallon low tech
Just removed 4 gallon bags of plants
Need to work on other side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447166510.825377.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1447166528.134104.jpg
Couple full views
Still more work to do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447217611.887180.jpg
My latest shot. I tried my best with my iPhone 6s...I love the way this picture looks on my phone. Don't mind the Pvc on the wall please haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My first tank. Not quite where I want it, but it's getting there. Quick snapshot on my phone after I added the large piece of driftwood today.

75 gallon, currently housing 10 Red Eye Tetras and 6 Boesemani Rainbows

My first tank. Not quite where I want it, but it's getting there. Quick snapshot on my phone after I added the large piece of driftwood today.

75 gallon, currently housing 10 Red Eye Tetras and 6 Boesemani Rainbows

Will look nice once grown in!

sit in silence...

I found it on the beach of Lake Michigan about a month+ ago, and it's been soaking in the laundry sink since. Still wouldn't sink so finally picked up a piece of slate to bolt it to.

images

Hello everyone everyday I find more and more of your beautiful tanks and add them to my archive that deserve the chance for TOTM ,

well I need your help , I need everyone's participation to make this work , I need everyone to vote on each and every TOTM every month it can be found in the contest section ,

Along with participation in both FW and SW POTM , I worked hard to bring these back as many of you asked ,

Now help me help you Vote Vote Vote , it only takes a second compared to my many hours everyday searching for those deserving tanks,

you need to support your current TOTM contestants as I'm sure you would want them to for you when your chance arrives

your support is also needed in both category's in POTM

This months TOTM only has 8 votes we need more show your fellow members the support as they support you everyday answering your questions on the forums

Cartoon-voting-booth.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom