Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
35gal hexagon tank. 1 Featherfin cat, 4 ghost shrimp, 3 long finned leopard danios. Also 2 tetras that will be rehomed soon. Live plants and an assortment of snails.

57623-albums11502-picture62587.png

So green! Loving the plants!

Thanks! :thanks: I used to have more high light plants, but now it's filled with mostly low-light stuff, like crypts, some java ferns, a bunch of marmo balls and subwassertang. It's amazing what ignoring low light plants for a couple months will do for growth! The only higher-light plant I have is the blyxa aubertii in the center!

Some recent pics of my favorite planted and African

Adding some red plants to the planted here soon to make it pop a bit more

Attachments

• image-3174536037.jpg
    image-3174536037.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 160
  • image-2995066640.jpg
    image-2995066640.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 149
Some recent pics of my favorite planted and African

Adding some red plants to the planted here soon to make it pop a bit more

I love how your snail (#1 pic upper right)
is just hanging out. How many do you have? They are big.

I like the second tank how you stacked the rocks to one side.

I haven't posted for a while. Here is my tank at 5 months old. I just trimmed and thinned my plants

Attachments

• image-4032715968.jpg
    image-4032715968.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 159
I haven't posted for a while. Here is my tank at 5 months old. I just trimmed and thinned my plants

@Coryluv it's been a while. Tank looks great. I had to look for the tetras...they blend in well.

Here's an update on the shrimp tank. Originally the manzanita was adorned with moss and propped up like a tree but after I saw your tank a few months back I let it sit on the bottom. Looked more natural for some reason.
LhhXUNm.jpg

Here's an update on the shrimp tank. Originally the manzanita was adorned with moss and propped up like a tree but after I saw your tank a few months back I let it sit on the bottom. Looked more natural for some reason.

Looks awesome, wish my moss would grow out like that.

My first full tank shot, now that I've "finished" the scape! A mix of silk and live plants, for now. In the future it might be exclusively live. 56 gallons and only a few inhabitants at the moment.

It's my first tank and so far I am very, very happy with it!

Attachments

• IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 151
Happy birthday to my tank today! Haha 1 year old

Attachments

• image-4169605716.jpg
    image-4169605716.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 134
Abrinn while looking at your profile i couldnt help noticeing a 20g with 2 red tail sharks? I hope you will be upgradeing right? Sorry for being off topic and if you have already upgraded my bad i was just checking :)

75 gallon and wow I haven't changed my profile since I've joined haha...that was my very first tank and they got separated reallllly quick haha that tacky looking tank is long gone as well

My first full tank shot, now that I've "finished" the scape! A mix of silk and live plants, for now. In the future it might be exclusively live. 56 gallons and only a few inhabitants at the moment.

It's my first tank and so far I am very, very happy with it!

Looks very nice..

Everyone's tanks are looking beautiful, great, lush, cute and lovely!

Back
Top Bottom