Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Newly rescaped 90g
12 neons
12 rummies soon
3 red claw crabs
2 fidler crabs
1 albino long fin brisle nose
2 otto's
2 albino cories w/ more to come
1 female betta

Amazon sword 22"
Jungle val
Water wisteria
Anubia bartieri
Anubia frazeri
Java fern
Crypt wendt bronze
Dwarf lilly

MGOPM blasting sand cap
1 Sunsun 303b
1 48-60" sat+ led

Awesome! What's it like having a betta in a community tank? I want to keep one in mine but I'm not sure about it. This is my tank setup:

2 Dwarf Gouramis
1 Angelfish (very young)
1 black molly (used to be 2F/1M but a fungal infection wiped them out)
1 red wag platy
1 female betta?

No live plants but as soon as treatment is finished I'm hoping to get banana plants, anarchis, a dwarf melon sword, moss balls for my fry, bitter cress, chain swords and Java moss.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

I keep my male in usualy also but he is being treated for fin rot and he will get a new tank soon they dont do well with schooling fish. He got fin rot due to our local water having 40 ppm nitrates from the abundant rainfall on the farm land in my area but hes doing well

This is my 40gal custom aquarium! At the time it was low tech but since the picture has been taken I ripped everything out and im doing a major rescape and im also adding a snazzy new CO2 system! :) If you guys like this picture I would greatly appreciate a follow on instagram at @jordancwid and I promise to keep you updated with some hopefully inspirational aquarium pictures! :)

Attachments

• 1413399077796.jpg
    1413399077796.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 144
This is my 40gal custom aquarium! At the time it was low tech but since the picture has been taken I ripped everything out and im doing a major rescape and im also adding a snazzy new CO2 system! :) If you guys like this picture I would greatly appreciate a follow on instagram at @jordancwid and I promise to keep you updated with some hopefully inspirational aquarium pictures! :)
Looks great!

Very nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just trimmed a bunch of plants out of this tank. Water still a bit cloudy. Slightly overhead FTS:
rMTsJiB.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom