practice practice practice plus show off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rob28

Aquarium Advice Freak
So yeah, im a horrible photographer. I spent like 3 hours last night messin around with the different settings on my camera and takin a billion pics of each fish to get some "alright" shots. I have some new fish and ive redone the tank a lil so hopefully the pics are good enough to enjoy.:-D

new fish 001.jpg
new fish 002.jpg
new fish 004.jpg
new fish 005.jpg

So, here is a pic of my opaline gourami, couple pics of lemon tetra, and a pic of my minor tetra.

Attachments

• new fish 001.jpg
    new fish 001.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 146
  • new fish 002.jpg
    new fish 002.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 117
  • new fish 004.jpg
    new fish 004.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 104
  • new fish 005.jpg
    new fish 005.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 118
ok, so that was all my pics. there are a couple guys that i was just unable to photograhp just due to their speed, and my seven inch pleco only comes out of the ship at night with the led lights.

hope you enjoy the pics and feel free to comment on anything or help with tips on takin pics.

thanks

Awesome rob28 - I like the 'night' shots! I admit that I've never learned a whole lot about the FW/brackish gobies but that is a pretty cool find! Unfortunately, I'm probably the last person who should be giving out any photography tips since I 'cheat' by taking videos and stealing still pictures :D

Back
Top Bottom