PRL shrimp babies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Pure Red Line shrimp

4 maybe 5, at least!!! :dance:

Thread for the tank
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/foru...mnsky-starting-over-372085-3.html#post3548528

60074-albums14810-picture72692.jpg

Your PRL shrimps are looking great. Once you see a few babies, you should expect to see more in the coming days as there would be more hiding between plants and gaps.

Yes I will be looking, thank you. This would be the first babies produced from these young adults.

They are growing up and the water changes remain appx. 30 ounces (size of my cup) once per day, and add RO for evap. And once a week appx 2 30 ounce cups, or after a heavy feeding, will do an additional 30 ounce cup change.

It seems they are much happier with plenty of food. So I do not mind the extra pwc's!

Also planning on a gradual adding of more leaves, Guava, banana, and IAL as well, probably have some Alder cones. Realized last week they were all used up!

Will make sure to add small amounts over a period of a couple weeks as not cause any big pH or water quality swings!

They make my heart so happy to watch them!

Back
Top Bottom