Rare fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettaowner

Aquarium Advice Addict
I love oddball or albino fish. So let's see some pictures of your rare, exotic, and expensive fish.

A Few of Mine

c_sterbai_al_1a_hq.jpg

red_rainbow_tetra_3a_hr.jpg

red_rainbow_tetra_2a_hr.jpg

B_macrostoma_1a_hq.jpg

cw_016_1a_hq.jpg

cw_049_1a_hr.jpg

multi_2a_hr.jpg

Last edited:
Those are beautiful fish. How do you keep them in such nice condition?

Wow! Can you take more pics of your fish and share them? Your fish look stunning by the way

AFew More

Wow! Can you take more pics of your fish and share them? Your fish look stunning by the way
Well, I have hundreds of photos. I don't wish to hog the thread. Let's see some pics from other contributors. OK. Maybe a few more and then I'm off to the couch. - Frank

purple_pencil_1_b_hr.jpg

l_046_1a_hr.jpg

king_cobra_1a_hr.jpg

dwarf_panda_1a_hr.jpg

c_orcesi_1a_hq.jpg

boraras_brigittae_1a_fr_hq.jpg

betta_fry_20d_1a_hr.jpg

Incredible! I'm sure other members aren't going to be too bothered with your pics when there that good ;)

Cories are cool to I have one I just find plecos more entertaining I'm trying to get away from small fish

Lexilove said:
Cories are cool to I have one I just find plecos more entertaining I'm trying to get away from small fish

I love zebra pleco too. But they don't get big.

What I mean is compared to my fish I have now which are mollies and platies

What BEAUTIFUL pictures of very pretty fish! Curious to your camera and settings ;)

Love the Zebra!! Funny how you feel its overrated and like the Cory's better. I just started keeping fish and love my False Cory cat! He's the favorite of my tank!!

More pictures are WELCOME!

Back
Top Bottom