Rate my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russelmartin55

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hows it look:)

Attachments

• image-4284316885.jpg
    image-4284316885.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 247
  • image-3986310217.jpg
    image-3986310217.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 248
  • image-79101587.jpg
    image-79101587.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 244
I love that jug thing in the middle! If it was mine I would change the gravel to a natural colored sand. Other than that it is great!

Thanks guys the gravels my favorite color, and this is only the 2nd tank I've owned.... Mabye next time I'll go for the natural look:)

I'd say it's perfect because it's yours and reflects your individuality!! That's what makes everyone's tank so unique! How can I rate what you like! Like you said the gravel color is your favorite color.

I say great job doing up your tank just the way YOU wanted it!!

Awesome!

:)

Convict2161 said:
I'd say it's perfect because it's yours and reflects your individuality!! That's what makes everyone's tank so unique! How can I rate what you like! Like you said the gravel color is your favorite color.

I say great job doing up your tank just the way YOU wanted it!!

Awesome!

:)

Thanks ! I've seen some of your tanks, and BOY they take my breath away!!

Only thing I would do is add a background to hide the wires....etc. Other than that it looks awesome!

spoonman said:
Only thing I would do is add a background to hide the wires....etc. Other than that it looks awesome!

Yeah I was thinking bout that

Welcome to the site. :)

Your plants look nice and healthy, and I think that jug decoration is pretty cool. I agree that a background would improve the look even more. Looks like a 29 gallon, yes?

severum mama said:
Welcome to the site. :)

Your plants look nice and healthy, and I think that jug decoration is pretty cool. I agree that a background would improve the look even more. Looks like a 29 gallon, yes?

Yeah it's a 29 gallon

aqua hobbyist said:
Is that a ten gallon and what fish are in it?

It's a 29 gallon and it has 2 angels 1 kribinis 1 leaf fish 1 blue gourami 3 khuli loaches 1 rainbow shark 3 blood fin tetras

Your tank Looks nice 4/10
I would of used sand look's better

10/10! I feel everyone has their own style and this isn't normally what I like but it works really well!! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom