Sept OT contest submissions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1022299_0_504dcf4f0888a8f50303112975df995f.jpg

washingtontrip401.jpg

Baby falcon. Always see scenery shots figured i would throw in something different.

img_1022528_0_a681b847038058cb67225d041fbe999b.jpg

i somehow managed to focus in to where the cage didnt affect the shot really. :/

Mine definitely aren't as good as yours, in fact you can hardly tell what they are, but I got a picture of some nighttime altocumulus clouds.
3882422391_2092007508.jpg

I need a better camera lol. :n00b:

aquarium, it would be hard to find a camera that would take good nightime cloud pictures. maybe not hard to find, but more along the lines of mucho grande $$$$. that is actually a very good pic considering.

A_Clown_Stole_My_Camera_by_micaskye.jpg

We had Barnum and Bailey clowns come do a photo shoot for us. That's actually my film camera he's holding. Sorry for the watermark. I had to pull it off deviant art. My aperture library corrupted. :(

Flake, that is possibly the most scary thing i have ever seen.

aquarium, it would be hard to find a camera that would take good nightime cloud pictures. maybe not hard to find, but more along the lines of mucho grande $$$$. that is actually a very good pic considering.

Thank you although I am looking into a new camera however I won't be able to buy it until at least Christmas. What camera did you use? It looks amazing.

Flake, that is possibly the most scary thing i have ever seen.

+1

i use a cannon digital rebel XT. its a fantastic camera, cost me about $800 bucks on sale. :(

id go with the freaking nikon man. nikon have amazing lenses. i got this because it was free for me. my parents got it for me for christmas. (im still but a child.) lol

well, actually (pushes nerd glasses up on nose) the lense is the most essential part of any camera, regardless of wether you are going to use it as a hobby camera, profesionally, or, as you put it, a pocket camera. nikon's have fantastic lenses, their pocket camera lenses can almost out perform my cannon. the only thing that even comes close to importance on a camera is pixels. (insert less than or equal to sign)

yah, not only that, but it does depend alot on the skill (not saying anything, i promise) and the situations involved. sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. take lots of pics, and at least a few of them will be good. lol, thats my view. on my computer right now i have, 2000 pictures. and only a handful of them are worth anything at all. lol

I shoot about 6 rolls of film at a time, I get maybe one worth actually keeping. I still prefer film :)

Working in my darkroom is way more satisfying that just drag and drop xD

i wouldnt know, but thats exactly what i want to have. i just ended up with a digital, cuz i wanted to be popular (hahaha, its a joke, get it?) but i want a 35mm camera more than anything. even more than my two front teeth.

Back
Top Bottom