Show off your best fish pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strutting his stuff ;). Beautiful fish, you have him trained on frozen/pellets?

she eats frozen brine shrimp...live fresh hatched brine shrimp.. ground up re hydrated - dehydrated krill... and pellets.. then spends the rest of her life pecking the rocks for pods which between the 28 gallon sump ( full of macro) and the occasional stocking of pods keep her fat and happy.. as you see I don't keep a spotless tank ( GHA wise) I do it for her...

You know it's a male right? Doesn't really matter unless you plan on a second, but females don't have the dorsal spike

You know it's a male right? Doesn't really matter unless you plan on a second, but females don't have the dorsal spike

Nope. some how in that twisted mass of mush I call a brain.I thought it was the other way around :facepalm:... makes sense the males are always the pretty ones :fish1:.. Thanks for clearing that up.:thanks:. ......anyway...one is all I feel a 75 gallon tank with other fish in it could support...no matter how hard I work at it...

one of my newest editions baby puffer
he's been in the tank less than a month and already has a great personality
he even eats from your hand
img_3063501_0_167d29b202919ffbd90ae8bbe02830ec.jpg

Pristella's x-ray look quite drab at the lfs, but a few months in the right conditions the colour can be amazing.........

Nope the big pair are from a buddy of mine he got him as a spur of the moment decision and tried to put him in his Cichlid tank so I pick those up from him after that.
but the pet store down the street was going out of business and the little ones were being flushed if somebody couldn't take them so I took them.
Ive got a juvenile "EBJD" in the same tank so I'm hoping the bigger ones will keep him at bay till the lill ones can get a new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm glad you were able to save them :)

It's awful to hear they would have been flushed if not taken :(. Ugh. That's a horrible way for a fish to die. And it's anything but quick...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414947918.852706.jpg
This is my best looking for shore

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415074992.470842.jpg love my dwarf gourami! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415075036.953157.jpg booty :) those are my best pictures of my fish because I took them with my nice camera. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415075090.134585.jpg my betta is a pretty girl too!

Sent from my iPhone

Yellow damsel ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415543754.486148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom