Show off your catfish and pleco photos here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a common Pleco trust me. Bushy noses don't have the same body structure and they have a bushy nose. They also don't have a large dorsal fin. It's ether a common Pleco or a sail fin Pleco. Sorry I meant to quote the other guy in the last post. I was talking about the photo of the pleco above our comments is a common or a sail fin. Btw you have that many filters on one tank? On my 29 I have an Eheim 2213 and an Aquaclear 50

I agree that's for sure a common pleco

It's in my profile but I have a 29 fresh and a 20 gallon reef which will soon be a 40

Sorry I forgot I could check your profile. Do you think salt water is harder to care for than fresh water? I was once thinking about having a nano reef tank but wasn't sure on the requirements for keeping salt water. I have a couple fresh water tanks right now. A 29, 20, 20 long, and a 5 gallon.

Nice Orinoco angel or snow ball Pleco. There always cool when they are little and they grow to be so beautiful good find.

Orange seam pleco I got a few days ago which was sold to me as a L 106 for very cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey I have him and I also got him cheap. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391914081.410242.jpg

My pictus catfish

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1392085997851.jpg
    1392085997851.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 210
Back
Top Bottom