Show off your heavily planted tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bearchumjs said:
Why are you going I tear them down?

I just started high school and want to put all my attention to it, and honestly, I really don't like the scape, I think it's ugly :/

Austin.b said:
These are my two 10G's. These pics were taken a while ago and these tanks are on the verge of being teared down :/ I'll try and get a pic of the 2nd tank later :)

Hey austin!! Dude those are beautiful!! School?? Psh whocares about school;)

Austin.b said:
I just started high school and want to put all my attention to it, and honestly, I really don't like the scape, I think it's ugly :/

I understand the school thing for sure. Gotta do well so you can go to college and get a job to support the aquarium hobby. ;) I like the look of the tanks, but I'm sure they have grown out since those pictures. I still think they'd be quite lovely.

Austin.b said:
These are my two 10G's. These pics were taken a while ago and these tanks are on the verge of being teared down :/ I'll try and get a pic of the 2nd tank later :)

I would do all of your school work for you if you could help me set up a tank like that. Lol

I didn't think you had to have the tank cycled before adding plants.

You don't. But, I will be ordering some fish online from a person who is also selling plants. I thought I might order the plants with the fish instead of separately so then I could save a bit of money through shipping cost.

And Austin, those tanks look awesome! What are those really tiny plants?

Back
Top Bottom