Show us some of your best pictures of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It isn't a fish and isn't the highest quality, but it is one of my favorite pics!

This one isn't very flattering to him but his expression of mild annoyance about me being there next to his tank snapping pics and him not getting fed, "What's up with that?" lol :D

Love the pics! Is it a ramshorn? I use to have blues and red i found them cute lol

StuMcc99 what kind of fish is that for you bottom picture(the skinny guy) and Convict2161 that has to be the coolest pleco ive ever seen, im sure he was a pretty penny ha. Everyone has awesome fish in here.

Love the pics! Is it a ramshorn? I use to have blues and red i found them cute lol

Yes, this one came from Jetajockey he sent two Reds and a blue with a plant package I bought.

That picture was fun, it seems he is balanced on one blade, though I think it is really two, I was amazed how it held him up! He has a cute "face".

68381-albums11390-picture49979.jpg
My newest baby. An Orange Rabbit snail. If I could find more, I would have a hundred! Sorry, picture not up to quality! Still learning.

Last edited:
Not my fish anymore, but once was my red Oscar I re-homed is breeding with the owners other Oscar!! I'm so excited!!
image-3139838233.jpg

My fav fishes

Attachments

• image-3557241926.jpg
    image-3557241926.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3380702107.jpg
    image-3380702107.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 87
Pretty and different, I don't think I have ever seen those before. How big do they get?

Only around a foot usually. When i bought them they always say about 8" but they get a little larger, but that probably depends in diet and genes and such.

Back
Top Bottom