Some of my guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikid88

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just starting out my 90g with a few small and young fish. Plants and everything aren't in their final spot, a bit to go still.

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG255.jpg
    IMG255.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 134
Finally passing the nasty algae stage of cycling. Most plants have been in it's entirety, as well as various tetras for cycling. (Don't mind the water streaks insome pics:p)

Few more

Attachments

• IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 114
looks fantastic, how is your kribensis towards other tankmates? i have a juvenile pair of kribs and the one i was told was the male (i happen to think is female) is really rather aggressive and harrasses almost every other tankmate.

Thanks. It isn't fully set up, hence no full tank shots lol

Like the loach, looks good.

I love loaches, this little guy is less than an inch, got him because the king yoyo is getting pretty old, thought I'd add some young blood to the group.
I remember when they were all his size :( Now all 2 or 3x bigger. The one is almost 5"!!!

looks fantastic, how is your kribensis towards other tankmates? i have a juvenile pair of kribs and the one i was told was the male (i happen to think is female) is really rather aggressive and harrasses almost every other tankmate.

Funny thing is, most of the time, the krib is the most aggressive. With that being said, it really isn't aggressive at all. He just stays to himself in and about the caves and plants, scavenging, nips at anyone that annoys him but never chases. Just watches to make sure they leave, then gets back to business.
I'm unsure if kribs act different in pairs or groups though, only got him a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom