Some pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biggen

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys. Someone was asking me how the AquaClear aquariums looked so I thought I would put up a few picks of my setup so far. I also included a picture of the "bubble" problem I am having with my diffuser.

Like the fish. :)

On the bubble problem, is that one large bubble...or have alot of bubbles met up and pooled to form monster bubbles?

Sorry about posting to the wrong forum. I didn't even think about it when I posted earlier.

That huge bubble is from a lot of smaller bubbles that have pooled together. What happens is that one bubble will get "stuck". Then the bubbles behind it will start stacking up onto it. They finally make one big bubble. Sometimes the bubble is able to finish the climb up the matrix, other time it is so big that it escapes the diffuser all together.

Sorry about posting to the wrong forum. I didn't even think about it when I posted earlier.

It's not a problem at all.

Any way to increase the incline slightly. If the bubbles are traveling a tad bit faster they may not get stuck.

Any way to increase the incline slightly. If the bubbles are traveling a tad bit faster they may not get stuck.

Actually I tried that but the problem is when you tilt the matrix to one side, the other side is now lower than the titled :roll:

Hard to explain. One would have to look at the matrix to see what I am talking about. Bottom line is it didn't work unfortunately.

Its a weird thing...

I have the same diffuser and have found that this happens when I am a little off the tilt I need to be. Adujust it ***SLIGHTLY*** so that the uphill slant where they are on is a little more uphill, basically a nudge more and it has always helped me.

When I go into work this morning I'll take a look at see how it is doing. The bubbles only seemed to be getting stuck about 3/4 of the way up the matrix now. Perhaps it is working itself out...

Back
Top Bottom