spring time, Let's see some OT pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
That's right, the weather is nice, the flowers are blooming, the bees are buzzing, grab your cam, get outside and take some pics!!!

Show us your OT pics ;)

DSCF0472.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0480.jpg

This is my buddy, that likes to go and take the pics with me ;)
DSCF0486.jpg

wi has slim pickens you know we have almost winter winter still winter and road construction :?

I miss the south! While I love it here there are some things I just miss. I wonder if I could get a magnolia to grow here?

Spring in the Ozarks. Still learning to focus, but you get the idea

hey reefrunner, what are "OT pics"?
Good idea though... It's absolutely beautiful out today but I may have to wait til tomorrow to get some pics... Maybe I can get some pictures of some snakes or something that I know everyone here loves sooooo much
What I really need to do is find a way to take a good picture underwater to get some pics of the orange throated darters... I'll have something interesting soon... great idea kevin... hopefully the northerners wont get toooo jealous...

You are a wonderful photographer. When are you going to teach me to do that. :mrgreen:

The past few days have been beautiful here in New York. This is the Central Park Reservoir - two overlapping pics spliced together in Photoshop.
I hope this weather holds - I don't want a repeat of last year's spring and Summer.

Back
Top Bottom