SW photo contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pat8you

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's just not the same winning a contest when you were the only entry. We are in the age of digital cameras and 2GB memory cards. Click away people!!

I bought myself teh Nikon D90. Took some great photos (I'll post over the weekend), then noticed what appeard to be noise. Turns out it's not and I'm waiting for Nikon to return my camera body from service. At least they ansered my email on New Years Day, which was unexpected.

You'll love th Nikon WHEN (not if) you get it!

I bought myself teh Nikon D90. Took some great photos (I'll post over the weekend), then noticed what appeard to be noise. Turns out it's not and I'm waiting for Nikon to return my camera body from service. At least they ansered my email on New Years Day, which was unexpected.

You'll love th Nikon WHEN (not if) you get it!

I've owned several Nikon products and IMO they are the best. I looked at the D90 but just for the HD video I can't justify the extra $400. The D60s will do perfect for me with a nice 18-135mm lens.

It's just not the same winning a contest when you were the only entry. We are in the age of digital cameras and 2GB memory cards. Click away people!!

i was thinking the same thing about the OT lol

I agree about the Nikon's. Any of the DSLR camera will take great photo's. Just make sure you get good glass. Mine came with 70-105 which is good, but not glass. I'd love to get teh 105 macro but that lens costs as much as the camera body!

Come on people still nothing. i know there are pictures out there that you probably just havn't uploaded yet. lets see them

Back
Top Bottom