Tank setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am hoping I can get someone to drive me to some of the stores in Sacramento, a lot of those stores rock!! Really bummed bout Capitol Aquariums shutting down.

Fish in the bridge

Here is a short video of the fish in the bridge. I completed the setup yesterday and today when I was away one of the fish crossed to the other tank. Unfortunately my recording stopped when it happened. Later I captured this video of the fish again in the bridge. But it didn't go back to the first tank, but returned to the second tank.

I see one major problem which is that a goldfish is probably going to get so big it won't be able to comfortably fit in that tube.

Only thing I would think is a problem would be the lights, nearly gave me a seizure! But other than that it looks really cool. You could try and get the fish into the tunnel by placing food in it. I'd go with some normal lights, but it looks good other than that.

Thanks for your comments. I don't normally use the color changing mode. I just did that for video. I use only white normally. Wrt the tunnel, both fish use that regularly. Unfortunately, they move during night or mostly when I'm away. But time to time they do hangout in the tunnel.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom