The big bad dogg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Super fish, would love one but don't have the space for the 100 gallon tank minimum they need. You can probably say goodbye to those fish in the background soon enough, once he gets bigger there going to be lunch.

Borderlesscott said:
Super fish, would love one but don't have the space for the 100 gallon tank minimum they need. You can probably say goodbye to those fish in the background soon enough, once he gets bigger there going to be lunch.

While some puffers naturally eat fish in the wild . Most do not eat fish at all. Also it's not good for puffers that don't naturally eat fish to eat them. It causes fatty liver disease and premature death.

He's their best friend he swims and hang with them all day

He probably telling them, you guys are great - I love being your mate, when really he is thinking in a few months time I'm going to eat you while you sleep and claim this tank for myself, evil laugh!

Nope ^ puffers tend to nip at lions from what i have heard. Also, all of your small fish will be eaten in a second

The dogface should be fine the smaller puffers believe it or not are the fin nippers a least from my exp

Well I haven't bought one yet I just want a eel puffer maybe Fox an lion fish

It stick over an inch and a half on both side of my fireplace

Attachments

• image-3113623851.jpg
    image-3113623851.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 77
You dont know how many gallons it is? I doubt that tank is big enough for the fish you said you want :/

Back
Top Bottom