The kids' new 10G community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youronlysin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Here are some pics of the tank I've been trying to get up and running lately.

Tank.jpg

Tetras.jpg

Cold.jpg

Cool setup! I think reefrunner is leading to this but I'll say it too.. some of those decorations look a bit harsh and they might tear up the bettas fins.

Close, but I was thinking more along the lines of, if it is a dead coral skeleton, thoise are softwater fish. The calcium that will be dissolved into the water will tear up the kidneys and liver of the fish.

Cool. (y)
I'd agree that you should get rid of the white coral-thing, fake or not..

I also like the background you have on the tank. :)

Thanks folks.

The Coral piece is plastic, it is sold in three different sizes and a couple of colors. It is very smooth to the touch. It is made from 2 pieces that are sandwiched together to give it a fuller look....the fish can swim through it if they want. It doesnt seem to me like it has any sharp edges at all, although the picture does make it look quite formidable. Im not a fish though, so I dont know what might be dangerous to them. I can replace it with a plant or something.

The pics didnt turn out too bad! What you dont understand is, I probably went through 80- 100 pictures just to get those few!!! Thank god for digital cameras :lol:

Back
Top Bottom