Twighlight at nano ranch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Last nigh after the MH went off and it was just the actinics, I decided to take a few snaps...they are pinker than they should be, I should have amnually adjusted the white balance, but they aren't bad...

Green button polyps...

buttons.jpg

Green Star polyps...

gsp.jpg

New hydnophora frag...

hydno.jpg

Bubble....

bubble2.jpg

Macro....

bubble.jpg

That is great. Man am I jealous, but the wife says a motorcycle and new car were enough this year :roll: . Women can be so unreasonable.

At least you got the motorcycle. I still have not won on that battle front. "But Honey, A Honda 919 will save me so much in gas money" Very nice photos.

ok, now you're just showing off!!

err wait... thats the name of this forum isn't it? lol :wink:

Incredible photo's! Each one of those are Photo of the month winners to me...

one of these days... me and my camera are going to have a very, VERY long talk!

Ok, that's it, I'm going to get a Nikon coolpix camera, that's what you have isn't it?? Kevin, really you should summit some of your pics to contests, you'd make out! I know the "That Fish Place" catalog says if they post your pic in their catalog they'll give you a 15 buck credit, and the pics they have in there don't come close to your pics! :D

Ok, the bubble macro is now my background. By the way, does any one know if the CSL moonlight LED thing gives a good blue effect? I also heard those laser light shows they sell at Walmart work too if you put the blue bulbs in. I really want to see my corals under the blue.

Back
Top Bottom