Update on the 75Gal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some photos I took of the 75 Gal yesterday. You can clearly see how scratched the tank itself is. The tank truly has lived a hard life but now you could say its in its 'golden years'.

LeftHalf.jpg

Righthalf.jpg

RightSide.jpg

The entire selection of photos can be found in my photo gallery.

http://www.vafishfreek.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=75Gal

I have a question for you, in picture 2 (and 3) I see a big yellow thing. What is it? I have a very small one growing in my tank that looks just like it.

Well with those pictures I can say mine don't look like either. :( I have a dime sized patch of yellow "sponge" growing on one of my rocks. your first set of pctures made it look like the yellow one but I guess not.

Tanks, looking awesome!!!

Is that a SPS coral (M. digitata), I see in the upper left (directly behind the small leather at the top of the aquascaping) in the first photo?

There are four of said SPS frags in the tank. One you mentioned. Another lower in the same pic and one visable on the right half photo. And one thats up and over the rock summit that was not visable.

The one you pointed out is the largest of the sections. Some frags are beginning to encrust on the rock.

And if anyone wants to identify this.

Green.jpg

Green_001.jpg

I have been told before what it is but honestly most coral names I remember for about the time it takes for the person to say the name. When its closed up there is a hard skeliton thats kind of branching.

Look like type of an elegance to me as well. I saw one up close and personal for about 3 days, ain't that right brndfrb? Were the hardware items used as well with previous coraline growth on them (overflow and such)? I think your 75 is about the same age as my new one and I haven't seen any corraline growth yet?

Two closed pics. One is more closed than the other. It really didnt want to close up.

Back
Top Bottom