Updated picture of my 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is my almost cycled 10 gallon tank. Soon, Bert the Betta will have a new home.....:D

Last edited:
Tank is looking good. What kind of plants did you choose? Looks like normal gravel base, right? I'm still learning, and asking questions is the best way for me, hope you don't find these questions annoying.

Your betta will be a very happy camper, I bet.

Tank is looking good. What kind of plants did you choose? Looks like normal gravel base, right? I'm still learning, and asking questions is the best way for me, hope you don't find these questions annoying.

Your betta will be a very happy camper, I bet.

Thanks....and until I get smarter and start writing the names of my plants down...I forget them. I know the one in the background is a "wort" of some kind. I have a thread somewhere trying to help me identify them. My cambomba (sp) didn't make it. It looked like it was turning into algae or something and I was afraid of my tank getting overrun by it, so I took it out. The others are doing great. I have only had the "wort" one for a week or so and have already had to trim it. :D It is also a normal natural colored gravel base with a piece of a dead wood that I boiled and soaked for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom