What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

George9

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am not sure I like the layout. So, what do you think about it? Be honest, don't sugarcoat anything! I can take the truth lol

Anyway, Its a 60 g with 108 watts of t5 HO. Set up in December. Started dry ferts last week, diy co2 a couple days ago because some of the plants weren't doing as good as others.

Current Stock (if it matters :D)
Kerri and rummynose tetras
Boesmani and turquoise rainbows
Kuhli loaches

View attachment 83289

View attachment 83290

View attachment 83291

I like it. Add a nice piece of driftwood if that's your thing right in the middle to break it up. You can even glue some Anubias to the wood I you want. And maybe some stacks of small to medium river rocks to really make it pop.

Do you think I should get rid of the slate and put a piece of driftwood instead? I have a smaller piece on hand that would fit nicely there.

George9 said:
Do you think I should get rid of the slate and put a piece of driftwood instead? I have a smaller piece on hand that would fit nicely there.

I don't like telling people what to do with there tanks, just don't feel it's polite. But yes try the driftwood you may like it better :)

Convict2161 said:
I don't like telling people what to do with there tanks, just don't feel it's polite. But yes try the driftwood you may like it better :)

Okay thanks! I'm going to try to add the dw and the slate because the kuhlis love hiding under the slate :D

Back
Top Bottom