What do you think of my 55g fresh water tank!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly I'd add some more rock work, not much but a little. And toss the neon plant. Other then that it looks good. What do you have in it?

The neon Plant was to make my girlfriend happy lol but thank you! I have a 4inch, 2 inch jack Dempsey and a 5 inch common pleco

Critter1990 said:
The neon Plant was to make my girlfriend happy lol but thank you! I have a 4inch, 2 inch jack Dempsey and a 5 inch common pleco

Man I HEAR ya on making the women happy lol. Tell her the JD tore it up lol and you had to get a more natural looking one because it was drawn to the colors and it was going crazy! Tell her she should have seen it hahaha!!

I'll back ya up.

EDIT:

Not a fan of those backgrounds BUT you made it work IMO, looks good.

Hahah thanks guys! I have two JD in there and a pleco. The other JD is only about 2in

WickedXb said:
I have the same skull. It's N awsome setup.

I have that skull aswell, it's hilarious watching my oscars try to go in it as they are too fat now it just gets pushed around lol

Yeah my plecos are about 10 inches each and that skull flies around the tank.

Yea my jack always gets stuck coming out of the eye and then freaks out and the scull ends up on the other side if the tank haha

Critter1990 said:
Yea my jack always gets stuck coming out of the eye and then freaks out and the scull ends up on the other side if the tank haha

As long as they don't get hurt its fun to watch. I stopped trying to move it. Just ends up where ever they like it

Back
Top Bottom