Wild flowers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just was mowing the lawn and saw all these wildflowers in full bloom in the front of the house. Figured I would snap a few shots.

Here is the only good one from my first batch. The sun made it hard to figure out if it was focused or not.

Ya I acutally did mow a few flowers off. These darn things are like 4' tall and some are laying down into the yard.

http://www.vafishfreek.com/gallery/wildflowers

I had way to many good photos to share here so I just made an album on my website. Please make sure you check out the second page for the bee photo if you dont click thru all of the images.

All photos taken with Nikon 4500. The first photo was on auto mode. All others was on shutter priority. Most of them where taken with the shutter at 1/125. Some had macro mode on. Others did not. Cick on the link that says "Photo Properties" for more information about the specific camera settings for that given image.

Dude!! That's great, those are some really cool flowers!! We have nothing like that around here that you don't have to buy and plant, I hope you left some of them up!!

ya i left most of them up.

We had to plant these also. But it was more or less sew the seed. It took almost two months before anything started to come up. And before it all bloomed i swear the front of our house looked like a jungle.

Back
Top Bottom