You know what this means...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ExoticAquarist

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi guys! I found this waterproof phone holder. I wonder if the iPod would like the take a dip in the tank with its new 'scuba suit'.

Aquariums make for a betta world. Wanna discus it?

The video is almost up! Its on YouTube, and the name is In-aquarium 1. By Fincompetent. I mention aqua advice in the description. Hope you like it, it's terrible quality.

29 gallon community
10 gallon gertrudae rainbow W.I.P.

Oh, and if there's something wrong with mentioning YouTube please tell me! I'll be happy to find an alternative.

29 gallon community

Mine is in order. Can't believe I never thought of trying this.

I subscribed to you :)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Last edited:
Aaww, thanks!

29 gallon community

2nd vid is up and ready btw.

29 gallon community

I got a bit more fish filmed.

29 gallon community

I use my Kodak Playsport to occasionally take pics and videos from inside the tank. The fish are usually to skittish to get a good shot though. I may have to try again tonight.

https://youtu.be/zNdiyb0m1-g

Got a waterproof phone case and decided I would try it as well :) harder than I though to keep it still because of the current and the center bracing I had to slip my arms over but was fun nonetheless.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428717808.171085.jpg
Here's an old pic from my Go Pro Hero 3+ Black edition!!!

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

I see the standard aquarium work outfit. (Shirtless). I'm glad all you guys are getting your sleeves wet! My fish are now scared of the camera because it is not food. Too bad!

29 gallon community

I see the standard aquarium work outfit. (Shirtless). I'm glad all you guys are getting your sleeves wet! My fish are now scared of the camera because it is not food. Too bad!

29 gallon community

Lol I didn't think of it before filming. I'll wear one next time ?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Caleb, I seen the tiger barb/laser video, mine run from it like their life is in danger. My cichlids go crazy over it and will chase it until the batteries die lol

Caleb, I seen the tiger barb/laser video, mine run from it like their life is in danger. My cichlids go crazy over it and will chase it until the batteries die lol

Lol thanks. I need try try it on my Jack Dempsey in sure he will go crazy :D

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom