20 gal tank stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spiketooth

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I been working on this tank stand for about a week. Still need to do tue furnish. Just about done. That tank you see in the middle right is going to be a planted tank with a few shrimps

ForumRunner_20130425_224559.jpg

ForumRunner_20130425_224639.jpg

ForumRunner_20130425_224715.jpg

ForumRunner_20130425_224750.jpg

Really nice! Love the little tank idea. How you post more pics when it s set up :).

here is a update on my stand, put on the second coat today, will have third coat done tomorrow and i will be done :)

Attachments

• DSC_0122.jpg
    DSC_0122.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 121
Looks awesome!! I like the picture as is but u like that antique weathered look. It looks soooo good! I like the little side tank also! GREAT job!

Looks awesome!! I like the picture as is but u like that antique weathered look. It looks soooo good! I like the little side tank also! GREAT job!

Thank you. Ya, kind of a country thing for me sense i really did not grow up in the city always at my buddys ranch helping him with the horses

just wanted to add as i was too excited building this stand i lacked in the picture taking. from the first pic there is additional 2x4 around each 2x4 leg connecting the top frame and lower frame for added support. then i added the outer bored

Back
Top Bottom