55 gallon sump.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's going to be better than the one I got on my 75 now that's for sure. Darn seaclone is horrible

Well I siliconed two of my patches for the display tank holes. I'm not sure if this will be an issue but there is tiny air bubbles . I put a bead around the patch also. Is it going to leak because the air bubbles?

I hope so I'm really worried now. I have 600 into this tank allready I hope its going to be fine

Ok I'm going to let it cure and get some more silicone For the other holes and put another bead around the plate. Here is a pic just to show you.

Ok cool well I just got an email from aquacave saying they refunded my account and did ship my skimmer and overflow . Jeez

I just got the sump tank off craigslist. Test filled it and the top frame snapped . Not a good day for me.

Thanks twitch. I'll see how much shipping is if I have to pay more than 30 total I might as well by a new one though. Maybe use the glass from that on for my baffles?

Back
Top Bottom