An Aquatic Chair!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should i put in there?

• Salt Water Fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fresh Water Fish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

uniqueaquarium

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Sounds crazy huh. This is my current project for myself. It's going to be about 90 gallons. I'm deciding whether to pick Salt Water Fish or Fresh water Fish. What type of fish would you recommend? This is going to be challenging :? esp. for the filtration system. I plan to put it underneath the seat but the issue is how is it going to flow. What kind of pump would you recommend? Let me know what you think! :D Check out my progress by going to http://uniqueaquarium.tripod.com

I think that as a pilot project, I'd pick some hardy freshwater fish. I'm still green to SW, but I think it'd be easier to try it with freshwater first, and then perfect it, and then go with the SW. Some nice, hardy FW fish would probably do well. I'd have the outlet for the filter on the opposite side of the intake, as you could plumb just under the actual seat of the chair making that easier, plus you'll make sure there is adequate water circulation...good luck on the project, lemme know how it turns out for ya. It's an interesting concept. =]

The lighting for a SW would be the problem. I'd go FW unless you can find a way to light it.

What about gas exchange?

i agree with all that has been said some hardy freshwater would be the best way to go.

Keep it coming...Thanks =D

Thanks everyone! Those were some good points you guys pointed out. I didn't know that SW fish needed to get lightning. I'd keep that in mind. Keep the advice coming and i'll keep you udpated with this project on my site. :D

Back
Top Bottom