Working with a plastic would be nice, but after a quick web search, it seems 1 piece costs more than I spent total project.
As far as the tackle box idea, it surely tucks away nicely, but would be no help as far as ease of testing. I am new to Planted tanks, Co2
, and ferts, so until I get the PH/GH
/Nitrate fluctuations figured out, I am testing pretty often. Having it out or on display, may bug me eventually, but for now it serves as a reminder to keep testing during different times of day.
I did add a 10ml dosing syringe to the set-up to keep water spillage down, and to aid in getting to 5ml of water in the test tubes. I got tired of filling up too much, then pouring out too much, over and over again!!!!!