Attn: Styrofoam/Cement workers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gordinho80

Aquarium Advice Freak
Am wonderring if anyone can do some work for me?

I am looking to cover the plastic pipes for my UGF and Filter Intake...I am doing a Greek theme and want to have Columns made....

would need them to be tank ready...sould be an easy one for you guys and gals out there that know how to do this...

IM me or email me if you would be willing to help me out here...

thanks...
Mario

AIM - Gordinho80

well... how about an option you could do yourself? go to a LFS and find some of the columns that your looking for, and get a dremel tool and carve out a space for the pipes you want them to cover. The "art" work is done this way and you're just removing the middle of the column to make room for the plumbing. This way you also know that it's tank safe.

just a thought.

i have thought about that and even the largest column structure that i've seen is still a little too small...the UGF pipe is about 1.5" in diameter, the decorations were only 1" anc change...

thanks...
Mario

depending on the size of the columns you are trying to use, places like home depot, menards, lowes, etc have outdoor decorative columns that are pretty large. maybe too large for what you are trying, but it is another place to look.

~mike

Back
Top Bottom