combined betta bowls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henzilla

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi im pretty new to the fish scene, ive had a few bettas in bowls and stable tropical fishtank now for a couple of years with plantlife and ect. lately i've been interested in breeding bettas, the only problem is i need a way to hold the mature males. An idea i'v had for a while now is to keep them in small betta bowls running off a larger tank containing a biological filter and heater ect. they would be connected by tubing and the intake from the jars would be from underneth the gravel but im pretty sure it wont be as easy as it sounds in my head so i just need ideas, flaws and solutions or anything else you think may help.

they sell betta containers that suction cupto the side of the tank to hold bettas in. they are a pretty good setup and you use the filter and heater from your tank that you already have set up.

Welcome to AA!

A mesh breeder net would be a good choice. The mesh allows the best water exchange between the box and the tank.

Back
Top Bottom