DIY Christmas Decorations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Floop123

Aquarium Advice Freak
Since the holidays are about to start I️ was wondering how I️ should decorate a two gallon cube betta tank. Thanks!

Thanks! Cool decorations! I'll just glue a cotton ball to my beta as a beard. Just kidding. Would it look cool to take cotton balls and put them at the base of the tank as snow?

you could even get a roll of that snow stuff they use on Christmas villages a the dollar store

For frost on the windows ive heard that you can put epsom salt and dish soap on the outside of the tank. Would that be safe for plastic?

588174.jpg

http://shop.crayola.com/color-and-draw/markers/crystal-effects-window-markers-5881740000.html

We used these. They are pretty fun on the tanks.

I wouldn't trust putting anything on plastic it could stain or even disfigure the plastic
avoid any type chemical base products even house hold products like soap ad such .
that spray on snow a big no no. you never know it could make it into the tank and mess with the fish .

I would be even iffy with those crayola markers on plastic they may stain .

if anything scotch tap a piece of garland around top and bottom of tank , even get some of those static clings for the plastic glass.

Last edited:
This is a form of DIY Decoration because you must plant the moss in the form. They're easy and fun. Find them on Amazon.

Aquarium-Artificial-Xmas-Moss-Christmas-Tree-Fish-Tank-Simulation-Plant-Grow-Cultivation-Landsca.jpg

71ua5tymKjL._SL1024_.jpg

That’s so cute! I️ am getting a Christmas background sometime, so that should be nice

Back
Top Bottom