DIY Led Controller Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there!

I have bought TC420 from ebay recently and a disk which come with it was unreadable. I was searching the internet for source where this software could be downloaded but without much success. I have found this thread and hope you may help me.
Could you do me a favour and share this software?

I can't say on this item but the last 2 things I bought from China were junk. 1 was a temperature regulated heater that stayed on all the time and heated my tank to 86 degrees before I caught it. The other was a light kit that arrived with half the bulbs inoperative and 1bad ballast. I would rather pay a little more to a more reputable place than buy something cheaper that you have no recourse to get your money refunded if it didn't work.

This is the one I use: Storm LED Controller - LEDGroupBuy.com and the case: http://coralux.net/?wpsc-product=3d-printed-case-for-storm-duplicate
It has 6 channels, programmable sunrise/sunset time, ramps lights up/down, programs in cloud and lightning effects, and you can program in fans, moonlights, and other items. You have to buy the case separately but there is a variety of colors you can mix/match to go with your aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom