Diy stand for 30 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude nice!!! I built my stand the other day for my 75g. Still need to wrap it

Do you think it would look bad if the sides of the aquarium were covered by the canopy and just the front was exposed?

Home Depot it's .093 which is really thin but it works for a 10 gallon sump.

Im actually building a 20g long sump so im looking for something for baffles. I was thinking picture frame glass? Lowes and home deot cuts it. Thing its thick enough?

I honestly don't know man. I'm a trial and error type of guy so you could do a test run and see. I didn't go with glass because of the risk of bumping it with something and it shattering.

Finished the stain putting clear coat on today. Will have pics tonight hopefully.

Thanks man the door were a pain to put up by myself. Hopefully my glass hole saw and bulkheads come in today so I can drill it.

Thanks man I'm going with a 1" inlet and 1" return. I'm still debating on the lighting though. Any suggestion for a Lps reef?

Thats a bit beyond my knowledge man, im not even sure which category lps is? Nems? I know alot of people are going on ebay for the 120w dimmable LEDs

Back
Top Bottom