Doc's 180 Gallon Tropheus Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
depends on the powder coater and the out door paint. it is definitely better than anything you would get at a home/hardware store. most of the commercial outdoor coatings that we use on our metal work is a kynar paint and i believe it is baked on. i've been told that it is just as good if not better than powder coating.

yes, powder coating is pretty heavy duty.

depends on the powder coater and the out door paint. it is definitely better than anything you would get at a home/hardware store. most of the commercial outdoor coatings that we use on our metal work is a kynar paint and i believe it is baked on. i've been told that it is just as good if not better than powder coating.

Thanks, hoping to get one finished up here soon, and have been debating which way to go.

just remember that a good finish depends on a really good start. dont skimp on any of the prep work. 90% of a paint job is the actual preparation. the paint is just the icing on the cake.

just remember that a good finish depends on a really good start. dont skimp on any of the prep work. 90% of a paint job is the actual preparation. the paint is just the icing on the cake.

And it sucks and is a pain, but totally worth it when your all done!

Back
Top Bottom