Empty tank idea's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xshainax

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have an empty 10 gallon and an empty 20 gallon long. Need idea's as to what to do with them.

Attachments

• tan.jpg
    tan.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 110
  • tan1.jpg
    tan1.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 111
Sell and go larger :)
I already have a 29 gallon going, lol. My parents won't let me go larger any more. I am thinking of doing a low tech planted in the 10 gallon with ember tetra's and a school of neons in the 20 gallon long.

I would also sell and go larger sell all 3 than get something around the size of the three you sold . just say your down sizing to one tank than break it to them that it equals the same amount of water as the 3 you sold :whistle: but now it's only one :angel: been there done that once upon a time :cool:

I also can't afford a new tank even if I sell the 20 gallon which isn't mine, it is my sisters and my 10 gallon no one will want. I am unemployed

I just won a 20 gallon in a raffle and made it a low tech planted and put a pair of gardneri killifish in there. I love it.IMG_20170915_103511.jpg

Thanks. I'm still waiting for Java Moss for the floor cover but all in all I'm done with it I think lol

Back
Top Bottom