Filtration Shutdown for Feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I would like to wire my overflow and return pumps so all I have to do is press a button and they will shut off for 10-15 minutes then turn back on. My water flow pump has this feature. All I can find is timer outlets for lights, sprinklers, etc. Any ideas on where I could find something to do this?

I have a Gyre (not sure of the model) circulation pump. Double tap a button and it will turn off for 10 minutes.

I have a CPR Continuous Siphon Overflow and a MarineLand Maxi-Jet Submersible Utility Pump. I'd like to be able to do the same thing. Push a button and have these two turn off for 10 minutes while I am feeding.

I have one at home, I'm away until tommorow morning. I'll check it out. It has a feeding selection but not on demand reset like your gyre. It may have something more? You can get smart plugs that clean be programmed via app on phone. May be able to dial something in that way?? They're designed for lighting and such, your marineland shouldn't pull more power than it's rated for.

Back
Top Bottom