Glass lid on now front

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drew765

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What is the best way to measure the bow on my tank to give the dimensions to my local glass shop to make one for me... Thanks everyone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Get a piece of cardboard, trace the tank and de duct the lip, give the glass guy the template. Very little margin for error! You can customize filter and heater cut ours this way to.

Thank you I will give that a shot!

Good luck! Make sure to allow for the lid to fall into the lip, not sit on top!

What size bow is this you can probable buy one cheaper then it would be to make it there around 28 to 35 dollars

It's soposedly a 55 gallon.. But it very well could be it's very deep.. I've looked all over for.a top and couldn't find one

Its probable a 46 gal they don't make a 55 bow. 26, 36, 46, 72. Try tropical marine reef they have one for $42.

Its probable a 46 gal they don't make a 55 bow. 26, 36, 46, 72. Try tropical marine reef they have one for $42.

I have a 92G Corner tank and have searched for a glass top with no avail. Any idea where I might find one? Ive done all kinds of internet research to try to find one.

I would try your local glass shop and take measurements and see what they quote you.. Prolly best bet..

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom