Home Depot lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chopinrockwood

Aquarium Advice Regular
I saw these lights at Home Depot and was wondering if anyone has used them to light their tank. They look like they would work well for my 90 gal. A little pricey but worth the cost maybe? I would think I would need at least two maybe 3 sets. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391211610.726632.jpg

Pretty sure they're $125ish bucks. For under cabinet application, pretty cool, they do like 40 color variations by remote! I was just at hd the other night;) sorry op! Got excited for you!

80 bucks for 9 feet. I would add it to my regular 4' dual t5 shop light for effects and as a moon light at night. I wouldn't think it would be bright enough to run alone.

But it will look awesome as secondary lighting, I stood at it for a few minutes deep in thought haha more like looking in my wallet..

Lol. That's exactly what I did. I wasn't even looking for lights but it caught my eye and I went whoooo. That's pretty cool. I bet it would look good on the tank. But before I chuck the cash down I was just looking for a bit of input on them. Thanks anyways

You can find those on amazon for under $30 for 5 meter lengths with the RGB controller and power supply

Back
Top Bottom