hot glue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foma2000

Aquarium Advice Freak
so for some reason i prefure to use hot glue on most of my diy projects. i find it easyier to work with and enjoy its faster hardaning time. is there anything wrong with putting hot glue into the tank?

Same as me, I've had it in a f/w tank for more than a couple months so it's probably safe.

Don't quote me, it's in my turtle tank which is always nasty, I gave up testing anything on it years ago. I change half the water every 1-2 weeks. Should be fine though. Note:Turtles are slobs.

Never fed her hard boiled eggs, shes just an old slider. I got her at Noahs Ark before they went out of business. She's 16 years old this year. She's invincible.

PatM said:
Never fed her hard boiled eggs, shes just an old slider. I got her at Noahs Ark before they went out of business. She's 16 years old this year. She's invincible.

16 is far from old....RESes often live in excess of 50 years. :wink:

yah ive heard some turtles live upwards of 70 years. i used to take care of a teripen and he loved hard boiled eggs. ide just drop them in the water.

Yeah, I'll probably pass her down to my kids some day, I had no idea what a commitment I was making at 13 yrs old, but it was worth it.

You know after checking out some internet sites, I don't know if she is a slider. The vet told me she was a slider, and she said theynot all red ear. But she looks more like a painted, but without the red markings, she's pretty plain really. I'm not a big turtle guy, just love this pet. Wow, is this off the topic or what. Hot glue to turtle identification. I should post some good pics but I hate to say I've had this tutle for 16 years and I'm not sure what kind she is...well I guess I just said it anyhow. I will try the egg though, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom