I have 2 ten gallon tanks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if you can take the bottom off of one and then silicone them together to make a 20 gallon tall?! Lol that would probably never work.....I don't know if the sides would be able to take the pressure...just thinking out loud....I don't even have the tools or space to experiment with this.....boo!

get the two tanks drilled and connect them with a tube

New idea for two tanks....

Ok Plan B: Turn entire tank into breeding box for my zebra danios :) I have ideas from another user on here I am thinking of modifying.....hehehe :O) Last time I put my female in a breeding box she jumped out into the open tank before I even got the lid back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::facepalm: :ROFLMAO: Other tank is going to be QT. ;)

The tunnel conection shown in the links is pretty straight forward. Checkout my open bottom tank link, its the same principle, but with an inverted U shape. If you are still intrested pm me or post in that thread.

i think itd be cool to apply the water bridge to a 20/55/75 gallon tank, simply make the bridge come up thru your hood and span the width of your tank.

Back
Top Bottom