I was just wondering how I could get my water clearer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattyfelts

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, I was just wondering how I could get my water clearer. I have a 20 gallon high and have an AC 300 running on it as well as a top fin 10 I just started tonight with activates carbon. Not really sure how to fix my issue, it's not really a big deal I just wanna make my tank look beautiful, if you have any tips tell me too! Thanks!

Oh god sorry I didn't even notice what area I was posting this in, well if you have any DIY options is be glad to listen!

I would add purigen to one of your fikters. Why is the water cloudy and what color?

Hmmm...I dunno. Have you been through the obvious checks like ammonia and nitrite?

Hello, I was just wondering how I could get my water clearer. I have a 20 gallon high and have an AC 300 running on it as well as a top fin 10 I just started tonight with activates carbon. Not really sure how to fix my issue, it's not really a big deal I just wanna make my tank look beautiful, if you have any tips tell me too! Thanks!

Could just be a bacterial bloom, how long has it been cloudy?

Try chemi pure if all else fails. It works great.

Back
Top Bottom