Idea thread for furnishings & stage properties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LHotelUmbraQua

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My brain is extremely visual, and I have some interior tank design ideas in development.

Do find any of these fun or exciting; or, do you know of way to overcome a potential problem?

1. 4” x 6” tiny hanging single fish tank submerged in the water, as a haven or hideaway for a tiny fish or two, or as a place to set food only the tiniest fish can access. Place on floor, or suspend for removal from time to time.

2. Furniture: Just a *few* pieces of very simple, plain mini or dollhouse furniture (1:24, 1:36. 1:48), chosen to a] suggest a room; and b] be in scale with each other, so they look like they go together.

My set will include a modern sectional sofa; a glass-top oblong coffee table; and an acrylic, gloss black baby grand piano — all to the same scale.

Idea for a clear, smooth floor area (no substrate):

3. To suggest a large area rug (modern art, abstract or geometric): Tiny glass & ceramic tiles, triangular, 1/2 in. or so, arranged in multiple bright colors in a simple or random geometric pattern. Affix them well to plastic or rubber; cure the piece well and test for loose pieces. Position it inside as one piece. A snail could help keep it clean.

Attachments

• 8D80962C-E48F-4CB2-924E-10F3ECBC5220.jpg
    8D80962C-E48F-4CB2-924E-10F3ECBC5220.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom