Looking for direction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm worried my sailfin tang has ich. It seems to have white spots on his fins. He doesn't seem to be stressed at all and my yellow tang that I got at the same time is fine:(

Steve silbernagel said:
I'm worried my sailfin tang has ich. It seems to have white spots on his fins. He doesn't seem to be stressed at all and my yellow tang that I got at the same time is fine:(

Oh No!!!!! I hope it's just sand. Was he rubbing or laying on the sand?

I need help! My tank has ick. I can't catch my two tangs or my puffer fish to give them a freshwater dip it would stress them to death. I'm currently treating the tanks with kick ick but haven't seen many signs of it going away. Neither of them have stopped eating there all pigs in that department. It doesn't seem to be affecting them at all but it is clear that they have ick and its just those 3 fish out of a dozen I have.

The only sure fire way to eliminate ich in a marine aquarium is through hyposalinity or copper. Both of these methods are fatal to inverts.

Back
Top Bottom