Looking for DIY python

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yeti

Aquarium Advice Freak
looking for some help/ link to a site or something for a cheap DIY python.. I need like 25' of hose anyway..

thanks!

Unless making it is part of the charm, for the price, you're better off just buying it. The clear tubing is better anyway as it allows you to see what's going on inside your tube to drain the water if necessary.

well thats the thing, the 50 ft python is 41 bucks, i built mine for for about 17. i even paid more for the actual Python brand siphon pump. it all depends on what you define as "worth it".

to me time isn't wasted as long as you are doing something you enjoy, so DIY is only half saving money. :) the other half is enjoying the process and figuring out how to get it made.

kennef said:
to me time isn't wasted as long as you are doing something you enjoy, so DIY is only half saving money. :) the other half is enjoying the process and figuring out how to get it made.
I totally agree! :wink: And, maybe not so much with this project, you can learn alot about how/why something works the way it does by building it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom