Mumma's TV tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
Thanks guys :D
All went well over night so I changed half the water to remove some tannin and added 3 cories this morning as well as some seeded media. Got a new lid cut this morning for $16. Very happy with that. Also made a spray bar out of some old canister filter tubing. The tanks coming together nicely!

Awesome job mumma! :)

Oh my word. This tank is way awesome than I ever imagine it would look like.

Great job Mumma. Your aquascaping skills is so gorgeous!

Thanks for all the nice comments! :D
little update - The cories are doing great and the wood is leaching tannin like crazy. The tanks a nice dark tea color and I like it!

image-1195907171.jpg

Mumma.of.two said:
Thanks for all the nice comments! :D
little update - The cories are doing great and the wood is leaching tannin like crazy. The tanks a nice dark tea color and I like it!

Looks great!! I love it! :D

Awesome build! Was thinking of doing omw myself....Did you ever get a chance to make one of the switches on the panel work for the light?

waffle said:
Awesome build! Was thinking of doing omw myself....Did you ever get a chance to make one of the switches on the panel work for the light?

Not yet but definitely in the future. I've kind of misplaced all the screws for the button paneling during our move so it's on hold until they show up. Also planning led moon lighting in the future.

Mumma , ..From a 100% saltwater guy ,you did good !!! .... Have you thought about maybe adding a little panel where the original channel selector and knobs where located and maybe making a digital display of temps etc ? .it might just make it look a little more " tv' ish" .... Regardless,...nice job!

Thank you everyone :)

Dary421 said:
Mumma , ..From a 100% saltwater guy ,you did good !!! .... Have you thought about maybe adding a little panel where the original channel selector and knobs where located and maybe making a digital display of temps etc ? .it might just make it look a little more " tv' ish" .... Regardless,...nice job!
Thank you!
I like that idea! There are a few spots I could place a digital thermometer behind the panel. I might give it a go in the future. :)

Back
Top Bottom